Parent/Guardian Contact Information:
1. I give permission for my child to participate in the SOS! For The Students Program in his/her school. I hereby request my child (named on the form above) to be excused from his/her public school class each week for Biblical character instruction in the SOS! For The Students Program.
2. I understand my child will be walked or transported to the place of instruction by the SOS! For The Students team.
3. SOS! For The Students' volunteer staff will serve in loco parentis (in place of a parent) for me to confirm to my child's attendance at the SOS! For The Students Program.
4. I understand that my child may be removed at any point from SOS! For The Students upon written notice from the parent/guardian and likewise SOS! For The Students has the right to remove any student from the program for disciplinary issues.
5. SOS! For The Students will in no way be responsible for medical treatment or liability resulting from physical conditions existing prior to my child attending the SOS! For The Students' Program.
6. I give permission to SOS! For The Students to act on my behalf in my child's best interest in the event of an accident or emergency. I give my permission to the hospital and/or doctor to treat or operate on my child in the event that I cannot be reached.
Thank you for registering your child with SOS! For The Students! Please complete step 2 below to complete your application for your child to attend Released Time Bible Education.
Step 2: Turn in completed parental release form to you school
Click on the following PDF and print a copy of the SOS! Parental Release Form. Complete the form and sign it. Have your child turn it in to their teacher or you can turn it in to the front office of your school. *
*The school MUST have a signed SOS! Parental Release Form
on file to release your child to SOS! For The Students.